and an outlet for square tube 22x22 mm with ventilation 450 mm
Robust construction ensures low failure rate and reliability of the device.
Equipped with a special controller that allows you to continuously adjust the pressure on the drinking nipples. Irrigation systems work at low pressure. This pressure regulator should therefore be used if the water supply is to come directly from the drinking water network. The controller effectively eliminates the risk of flooding in the barn and allows easy operation of the entire system.
The adjustable pressure regulator is equipped with:
- an indicator for the outlet pressure of the vent (reinforced steel spring)
- 1 inch hose barb
- Self-sealing plug-in coupling on square tube 22x22 mm
Basic parameters of the controller:
- Outlet control range: 0 to 450mm water column (after replacing the vent pipe or extending the vent at the outlet, the water column can be increased up to 100cm)
- Inlet connection: 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch hose - Possibility of reduction to use other connections
- Exit: on square pipe 22x22 mm
Important: When connecting directly to the water mains, use a water filter to prevent contamination that can affect the regulator's operation.