|Shipping time||1 - 3 Tage**|
also called a hen house flap gate or electronic door opener / closer ( Automatic Hen House Door Opener / Closer ) automatically opens and closes flap gates or other optionally available vertical sliding gates using a cable pull on the poultry or hen house, aviary, or small animal enclosure via a dimmer switch. The sensitivity of the integrated dimmer switch can be set separately for light and darkness. If there is an animal under the flap the closing process, the motor of the automatic chicken flap HK-ZSU is automatically stopped when it is put on. The emergency stop closing procedure is repeated 2 times automatically. The emergency stop function is deactivated on the fourth closing attempt.
The HK-ZSU has a load-limiting device which performs shutdown in the event of the sliding gate being block or being subject to a level of weight that is too high. The KS-SFH is suitable for assembly indoors or outdoors and does not open in the event of a storm (lightening).
The two-sided mounted motor shaft and motor mounting bracket of the HK-ZSU are made of solid stainless steel and therefore no maintenance is required.
The gate control unit functions without a mechanical limit switch and is therefore less susceptible to malfunctions.
- Connection for external push-buttons available
- Connection for external remote indication available
- Connection for external light control available
If you assembly the HK-ZSU indoors, your require an outdoor SFH light sensor.
With our optionally available menu-driven electronic clock timer, the following functions can be set.
- HK-ZSU opens or closes only with the clock timer, the light sensor (SFH) is idle
- HK-ZSU opens or closes only via light sensor (SFH), clock timer is idle
- HK-ZSU opens or closes with the clock timer and light sensor (SFH)
- HK-ZSU opens or closes with the clock timer or light sensor (SFH)
With the optionally available FB radio remote control, you can manually control the HK-ZSU.
The KS-SFH should be fastened in such a way that the internal cord is pulled straight out of the HK-ZSU Electronic Gate Control Unit. Avoid pulling it out at an angle!
The sliding gate or the flap gate must fastened in the state of being open using the cord (cable pull) at the fastening point (adjusting ring), which is located at the bottom side of the housing (see assembly).
The cord (cable pull) of the sliding gate or the flap gate can be guided using the deflection rollers or the guide pulleys; therefore, attachment of the HK-ZSU is variable (see assembly examples).
Scope of delivery ( without flap gate ):
- HK-ZSU (Gate Control Unit) with integrated light sensor (SFH)
- wall plug Transformer 230 V / 12 V DC (Approved for indoor use!), Ordernumber: 226
- menu-guided timer switch (ZSU)
Not an assembly kit, no handicraft work, but a unit that is immediately ready for use!