|Shipping time||1 - 3 Tage**|
- with integrated charging electronics, as well as 3 m connection cable and bracket for wall or floor mounting
- Indicator lamp for battery charge status
-additional voltage output via USB Scope of delivery: Solar panel 6V 7W Dimensions : 180 x 230 mm without bracket Lithium battery 6V 8800 mAh Connection cable 3m with tinned wire ends Bracket for wall and floor mounting
Please charge the built-in battery with the solar panel for the first time in sunlight for 3-5 days.
Charging indicator 1 is normally on, indicating that the battery is charging (see picture).
Charging indicator 2 is normally on, indicating that the battery is fully charged (see picture).
Attention, please note!
1. The output current is directly related to the intensity of the sun's rays and the angle of the solar module to the sun. angle of the solar module to the sun. If the conditions are not met, the rated current will not be reached.
2. USB interface has a load detection function and is only suitable for charging mobile phones, other loads may not work
3. do not use a load that does not match the voltage and current, which could result in the electronics not working or burn out!
4. observe battery instructions when disposing of the battery!
5. The new solar kit is offered as 2nd choice - hobby goods and is therefore not returnable. Due to slight damage to the solar panel (see picture), only a charging current of 300 mA is generated.