|Shipping time||zurzeit nicht lieferbar!|
automatically opens and closes a self-locking flap in a fixed frame at the poultry and geese house, aviary or small animal enclosure at dusk and / or at night.
If there is an animal under the slider during the closing process, the motor is automatically stopped and the flap is immediately reopened. The closing process is repeated 2 times automatically. The emergency stop function is deactivated on the fourth closing attempt. No animal has to free itself under the load of the flap, as is usual with all other manufacturers!
integrated Lure light and lighting circuit
Non-dimmable 230 V lighting as so-called lure light or as lighting can be connected and switched using an additional connection module. 12V LED lamps up to 12W can be connected directly to the device. The Lure light is automatically switched on the evening before the flap is closed. The light sensitivity for switching on the light can be adjusted in the menu on the display. After the flap is closed, the lighting duration of the lure light can also be set in the menu to switch it off automatically. The optional (additional) radio remote control FB-4T (with 4 keys) can be used to switch the lighting in the stable on and off manually.
When closed, the flap in the fixed frame is automatically locked by a bolt on the back of the unit.
No predators such as martens, raccoons etc. can push up this flap when closed.
When the flap is opened, it is automatically unlocked again.
- Connection for external pushbuttons available ( for manual OPEN and CLOSE ) If you install the HK2-RG indoors, you will need an outdoor light sensor. Can be ordered in the online shop of JOSTechnik!
- The flap is locked when closed and automatically unlocked again when opened. No predator like marten or raccoon can lift or open this flap when closed. The following functions can be set on the integrated display:
- Opening time for morning. The flap opens when it is light and the set opening time has been reached. Both conditions must apply.
- Closing time delay for evening. The flap is closed when it becomes dark and when the set closing time delay (in minutes) has been reached or expired. Both conditions must apply.
With the optional (additional) FB radio remote control you can operate the HK2 manually and/or switch the lighting on and off with the FB-4T radio remote control.
Fix the HK2-RG to the wall above the opening hole using the 4 screws supplied >>> READY !
Scope of delivery without flap/slide:
- automatic geese flap HK2-RG with light sensor and menu-driven display as timer module, cord and flap 340x550mm Dimensions: width fixed frame 370 mm, length 840 mm, height 65 mm
- Plug-in power supply 230 V / 12 V DC ( Approved for indoor use! ), Ordernumber: 226
- Fastening material 4 screws and dowels each
Please pay attention to the note on your invoice to download the operating instructions!